Your Drone Lesson Instructor:
Hi I’m Charlie! I am a licensed drone pilot and professional photographer with over 7 years of drone experiance. I also have over 2 decades of professional photography and video experiance with clients including The Golf Channel, Hyatt Hotels and now YOU! I’ve taught many,many people how to fly a drone as well as taking experianced flyers to the next level. I have received awards including “Top 15 Most Beautiful Drone Photos” by international luxury magazine Mr. Goodlife as well as others. Let’s get you flying along the beautiful Rockies asap! Guaranteed …. we will have a BLAST!!!
Learn to Fly a Drone AND take Aerial Photos and Video! (You’ll get a professionally edited video of your lesson using the photos and video that YOU take!) Fly your own drone, brush up on your skills or fly one of mine! It’s a BLAST!!! (I’ve been flying drones since way before they were popular and I STILL have a lot of fun! )
Your Drone Lesson… (What We’ll Do)
- We’ll meet at my home (about 15 min from Boulder and 20 min from Denver). Click HERE for Google Maps Directions to my house.
- After getting to know a bit about you, I’ll go over some basic safety rules.
- Using your own drone? It is VERY important that you have read your manual throughly, charged your batteries and have the software updated.
- For beginners, I will show you how I launch the drone, and do some basic manuvers.
- We get YOU flying!!!!! I will teach you based on your current skill level and not go faster than you are comfortable with.
- After going over the basic manuvering skills, it’s time to get some Photos and Video! (how jealous will your friends and family be when you post aerial video and pics that YOU took on Facebook and Instagram???!!!
- After our flights, I will make sure I have your correct email and contact to get your photos and video to you usually within 48hrs.
Where We’ll Meet
We will meet at my house less than 15 min outside of downtown Boulder. (Lafayette, Colorado – just southeast of Boulder) I live on a 10 acre lot that is PERFECT for beginner flights. (wide open with no trees or powerlines) 3 miniature donkeys, 2 miniature horses and even a mini mule live here and will usually come up to the fence and say hi while we fly. My Address is 11175 Maple rd, Lafayette, Colorado 80026 – But Google Maps will take you to the far side of the 10 acre lot, so use this photo below once you get close. (My house is right under the red X – turn down the dirt/paved road that is marked with a red line. A big black mailbox is at the entry.)
What to Bring
- Layers of clothes and sun protection. (Colorado is famous for it’s changing weather!)
- Professional Model Drone use available for extra $25 per lesson. (for insurance) No additional fee if you bring your own.
- Snacks or Drinks for yourself
- Bathrooms available on site.
Drone Lessons Pricing
Lessons are $95 for a 2 hour session. This gives us plenty of time to go over all safety rules, flight patterns and how to get great video and photos for your professionally edited video. You may bring your own drone, or use one of mine for an additional $25 per 2 hour lesson. Cash or Credit Card payment accepted using Paypal’s safe and secure payment method.
What You’ll Get
- An Amazingly FUN Experiance!
- All of your best photos (scenic, drone “selfies”, etc) professionally edited and delivered via Dropbox.
- A 1.5 minute professionally edited video of your experiance. This will be formatted for easy sharing on YouTube, Facebook or Instagram. (Also delivered via Dropbox)
- Basic Knowlege of how to get better photos all around. (aerial and ground)
- Basice Knowlege of how to get smooth aerial drone video.
- Basic Knowlege of Drone Safety FAA Rules
- Any info you would like about becoming a Drone Pilot yourself and how to make a career of it.
You can book online right now using my Online Booking Calendar, or give me a call directly on my cell (720) 722-6777 if you have any questions. Let’s fly soon!
Licensed Drone Pilot